The Onok Click Suspended Track is one of 3 versions of the Onok Click System. Equipped with a neat architectural design, there’s much versatility to the way it can be used depending on the type of modules you use and how many. The modules themselves can ‘click’ in with ease making it simple to assemble. Structure is available in satin black or satin white finishes. See 'Specification' tab for technical info on modules.
Additionally, the track is available in suspended and recessed versions.
For bespoke lengths of track, please contact us for more info.
Watch 'How Click System works' video
- Our Top Tips -
- Track sections come in 1 and 1.5 meters. They can be individual or can be assembled one after the other until the maximum of 6 meters. Every 6 meters may need a new feeding cable input.
- 1 metre of track can hold up to 2 modules except for the Click Linear 1 metre module.
- If you have areas of the track which don’t use modules, you can cover the gaps using blind cover pieces (see below) so fill them.
- If there are areas of the track which you don't want modules at, we recommend filling them with the 'blind cover' segments for a more professional aesthetic.
How do I order a track? We know track lighting can be confusing so we've simplified it the best we can for you!
- Use the dropdown options to select an individual component of the track system you want to build, along with the finish and a colour temperature (for modules) - then simply add to your basket with the desired quantity.
- You can then continue to do this until all the required components for your system are in the basket. Once you're happy with everything selected, progress to the payment page.
- It's as easy as that!
- Of course, if you would like any help with anything, we are more than happy for you to email us at [email protected] or call us on 01189 882294